www.blogdigger.com

www.blogdigger.com

Sabtu, 16 Maret 2013

How To Pamper,Raise,Love Your Persian Cats


Anyway, I grew up and moved on and recently caught up with an old friend. Both being cat lovers, we talked about the terror Kenneth inflicted on the neighborhood...and this got me thinking again...why? The Search Begins... And that was that. My love of cats and my girlhood love for Persians in particular set me on a mission to find the answers to why Marla was the angel and Kenneth the complete opposite... Here’s where the story gets interesting... I trawled the internet and gathered all the information I could on my beloved Persians...only thing was, pretty soon I had complete information overload. It wasn’t that I couldn't find what I was looking for, it was just that there was so much and in so many different places...more information go to click here “Just give me the information in one place please!!” What I wanted was an all in one guide...a quick and easy reference to my beloved Persians so I could work out poor old Kenneth’s “issues” and plan how to have that perfect companion like Marla and not make the same mistakes that we made with chips. It was so frustrating! It was there alright, how to properly bring up, care for, breed, and pa

1 komentar: